By A Newsman
Kolkata, 15 October: WEST Bengal Board of Primary Education has announced the dates for viva / interview and aptitude test of TET qualified candidates who had submitted online applications for recruitment as assistant teachers in the state’s primary schools.
The interview and aptitude test would be conducted between 19 and 28 October, the Board has stated in a notification. Verification of testimonials of the candidates would also be carried out during the same period.
As regards the district primary council wise interview and verification dates, the same would be notified in official websites: www.wbbpe.org and www.wbsed.gov.in early next week. In addition to this, the aspirants will be informed through SMS or e-mail about the date for his / her interview.
The Board had in a notification on 26 September said that the total number of vacancies of assistant teachers post in the state-run primary schools is 42,949, and that trained TET qualifies candidates would be given preference in the recruitment.
While appearing for the interview and aptitude test, all eligible candidates have been asked to produce the following documents in original along with two sets of self-attested photocopies:
- Admit card of TET.
- Admit card of Madhyamik / certificate as proof of age.
- Mark-sheet and certificate of Madhyamik or its equivalent.
- Mark-sheet and certificate of higher secondary or its equivalent.
- Mark-sheet and certificate of two year D.El.Ed. examination or its equivalent (except the certificate of 2013-2015).
- Mark-sheet and certificate of graduation (BA/B.Sc/B.Com etc).
- All relevant testimonials and certificates relating to co-curricular activities.
- Voter ID / Aadhar Card.
- Two self-attested passport size photographs.
- Caste-certificate (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B) issued by competent authority.
- Physically handicapped certificate for those applicable.
- Exempted category-certificate issued by competent authority for those applicable.
- Ex-serviceman-certificate for those applicable.
- The first engagement letter issued by competent authority as a primary para-teacher for those applicable.
- Experience certificate of a primary para-teacher issued by the DPO / SDO for counting of services and age-relaxation for those applicable.